RSS

Recent Posts

Serving Wounded
What are you wearing?
Dealing with the little boy or girl in you
Accept that you are God's choice
The Power of Forgiving Yourself

Categories

Forgiveness
powered by

My Blog

What are you wearing?

Ephesians 6:10-18 New Living Translation
The Whole Armor of God

10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared. 16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil. 17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.

What Are You Wearing?
     When the seasons change we change wardrobes in order to accommodate the atmosphere that we are about to walk into. I don't know many people that will walk outside when it is ten below zero with a two piece bathing suit on and not experience frost bite or some sickness of some kind. Unless something is wrong, they want be able to withstand that temperature for long because they are not properly clothed. If this is true in the natural then how do you expect to stand the atmosphere of the devil's attacks not properly spiritually clothed.
     Many of us are walking around spiritually naked  and not properly spiritually clothed for what we may encounter. So many Christians experience ups and downs in their spiritual walk and constantly go through these visits to Lodebar (a low place), because they are not getting up everyday to spiritually dress themselves. It is amazing how we put so much importance on the natural, which is the thing that will fade away, instead of concentrating more on the spirit, which will live forever.
     If you want go outside naked everyday, then don't wake up and encounter the enemy naked. He will tare you to shreds every time because you are empty. When you are empty he has a place and space to put his devices, plans, ans plots. Don't leave an opening for him because if he can he will take over. Purpose this week that you will get up everyday and clothe yourself properly spiritually so that you can withstand every demonic distraction that will come your way. When you have a kingdom mandate distractions will come, it is the inevitable, so be prepared. The prefix pre means before. In order to successfully overthrow the enemy every time you have to do some things before he comes.
     If you don't strategically clothe yourself spiritually you will find yourself lashing out at people and thinking everyone is against you and having arguments and fights with others because you will be fighting the flesh instead of the spirit behind the flesh. We wrestle not against flesh and blood, so we don't fight on low ground. We fight high! Fight in and through prayer. Believe God past what you see, as often times when we purpose to pray the thing will get worst. This is the enemies attempt to make you quit. If you have ever sprayed bug spray on a bug it doesn't die instantly. It squirms and fights till the end. the enemy knows when you purpose to pray that his days are numbered in your situation, so he starts to squirm and fight and put forth his last ditch effort to make you stop. Stay on the wall ! Stay in the face of God! Keep the word before you, in you ear, and flowing from your mouth!. You are a winner! Every time you win!

Andrea Gates
www.andreagates.org

32 Comments to What are you wearing?:

Comments RSS
designer jackets on Thursday, August 17, 2017 11:37 PM
Hi, it's miles first rate and profitable site. hold forming the unimaginable limit, choice to locate your sharp net site. an obligation of appreciation is all together to charm and Informative submit. This article is genuinely passes on package more important information about this theme

www.essayhelperuk.co.uk on Sunday, August 20, 2017 11:58 PM
Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.

help on Sunday, August 27, 2017 11:53 PM
A very good and easy to read post. It's good to know that your opinion is backed by scripture and is true. There are a lot of copy cats out there. I thank God for discernment.

Julia on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 4:20 AM
I always like these types of blogs which provides the great information. Finally this is one of them and am very happy to find this post. packaging boxes for candy

do my assignment for me on Thursday, April 05, 2018 10:59 PM
Your blog was really very helpful for me and I am very glad to have such a great blog to read. I was wondering that why these things were not in my mind before.

download pan card on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 5:01 AM
One should take due care to shun utilizing administrations of tout specialists who claim to give hand conveyance of Skillet cards and charge additional

uidai.gov.in on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 7:31 AM
How to check your Aadhaar Card enlistment status utilizing your Name or Date of Birth? As of now, status enquiry is just conceivable with enlistment number which .

Blackmart Alpha on Thursday, May 31, 2018 11:13 AM
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article because it is very informative and useful for me. Thanks for nicely sharing.

rrb application form on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 5:49 AM
In January, 1985 Railway Service Commissions have been renamed as Railway Recruitment

Microsoft compatibility telemetry on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 10:54 AM
I am very glad to read the post,it is very well written.You have done hard work in writing this post and i impressed your work. Thanks a lot.

live nettv apk on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 10:31 PM
Live NetTV provides 150+ live TV channels in 7 categories which are: Sports, Entertainment, News, Cooking, Music, Kids and Religious. We try our best.

MP Rojgar Samachar on Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:33 AM
Great work,its a nice content. It generates for me lots of pleasure and interest. Awesome job and keep on sharing.thanks for this post please share more post like this.

SPSS Homework Online on Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:27 AM
Well Thanks For Posting Such An Outstanding Idea. I Like This Blog & I Like The Topic And Thinking Of Making It Right.

Operations Management Project Help on Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:50 AM
Really I Appreciate The Effort You Made To Share The Knowledge. This Is Really A Great Stuff For Sharing. Keep It Up . Thanks For Sharing.

UkTVNow for PC on Friday, June 15, 2018 9:34 AM
An incredible article you write, very very interesting and informative.

anime haven watch on Saturday, June 16, 2018 2:24 AM
You got a really useful blog i have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.

cartoon hd on Sunday, June 17, 2018 11:40 PM
Due to stresses over the commitment stack of his associations, on October 17, 1986.

Finance Project Assignment Help on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 10:32 PM
I Appreciate This Work Amazing Post For Us I Like It.

Homework help in Australia on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 12:46 AM
Thanks A Lot For The Post. It Has Helped Me Get Some Nice Ideas. I Hope I Will See Some Really Good Result Soon.

terrarium tv on Saturday, June 23, 2018 3:14 AM
Live NetTV is a super simple, easy and fun app for streaming television over the Internet. Check here our Review of Live NetTV Android Apk. ... To install Live NetTV you first need to manually allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.

aadhar update on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 1:15 PM
An incredible article you write, very very interesting and informative.

pan card online print on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 12:03 PM
An incredible article you write, very very interesting and informative.

terrarium tv apk on Friday, July 06, 2018 1:25 AM
Else, you never know when that copyright encroachment notice may touch base in your email inbox.

Naked urls on Saturday, July 07, 2018 1:56 AM
You never know when copyright email arrives in your inbox

visit here on Sunday, July 08, 2018 11:42 PM
visit our webiste to watch for lucky patcher

epson l360 resetter on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:55 AM
I enjoy, cause I found exactly what I was viewing. You've finished my multi day long chase! God Bless you man. Have an extraordinary day. Bye

Cartoon HD Download on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 11:40 AM
Remarkable post! I greatly motivated to scrutinize the information that you have granted to us.

Cheat Online Class on Friday, July 20, 2018 12:20 AM
Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very beneficial.

STATA Project Help | StatsKey.com on Friday, July 20, 2018 12:20 AM
Well thanks for posting such an outstanding idea. I like this blog & I like the topic and thinking of making it right.

Sociology Assignment Writing Service on Friday, July 20, 2018 12:21 AM
This is great information for students. This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I also have some information relevant for online dissertation help.

best-bangla-whatsapp-images on Saturday, August 04, 2018 8:45 AM
I acknowledge, cause I found accurately what I was seeing. You've finished my multi day long seek after! God Bless you man. Have a remarkable day. Bye

School Cleaning Services on Friday, September 21, 2018 4:43 AM
School cleaning is very important and hence cannot be ignored. The first and the foremost reasons are the hygiene and health of the children. So, one should hire School Cleaning Services that is best out in the market. SKT cleaning services are focused on providing the best cleaning services using the latest techniques and branded cleaning agents so the kids do not suffer any sort of trouble. For bookings reach us at www.sktcleaning.ae or you can live chat with us as well.